1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Blaze Manufacturing Solutions Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Please read the brand specific guidelines for returns. If there are no guidelines in this policy, then we may not be able to accept a return or cancellation of your order.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund. These include items that are bespoke, modified or personalised, and computer software where the seal is broken.
6. Where returns are allowed, they may be subject to a restocking fee. Please see brand specific guidelines for further information.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty, damaged or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us for a replacement or refund within a 14-day period of receipt of goods.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item within 14 days. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done. You can contact us by through our website, writing to our address, by fax or by email. If you write to us, we must receive your letter within the 14-day period.
9. Once your return is received and inspected, we will refund you the original purchase price minus any fees.
10. If an item was purchased with a discount, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
BRAND SPECIFIC GUIDELINES
Please contact us and we will assist you with your return to Kentec.
RMA Procedure (Return Material Authority)
1. Request an RMA in writing by email. State your original purchase order number
and an explanation of why you want to return the goods.
2. We will process the RMA and where appropriate return the form to you authorised and with details of any handling fee.
If we cannot accept the goods for return for any reason, we will contact you directly to discuss this.
3. Return the goods direct to Kentec with the completed, authorised RMA form.
1. Unfortunately we cannot accept any returned products without a completed and authorised RMA (Return Material Authority) document (see above).
2. We will accept returned goods 14 days after the original date of supply.
3. Restocking Charge
a. Standard Products
i. 20% of original net price
ii. 25% of original net price for all flush mounted and semi flush products
b. Special Products
i. Please contact us to see if a return is possible.
Once your return has been confirmed, Blaze will refund you the original purchase price minus any fees.
Custom modified or altered items are not able to be returned or cancelled once we have started to modify the product.