TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Blaze Manufacturing Solutions Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Blaze Manufacturing Solutions Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We are a business to business seller to the UK Market (accepting GBP only). We do not accept orders from private consumers. By purchasing goods from our website you are confirming that you are a business and accepting our terms and conditions.
5. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
6. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
7. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock.
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent.
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error.
iv) There is a system or procurement failure.
v) You have failed our customer validation checks.
vi) Sale is to a private consumer.
8. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
9. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
10. On completing your purchase you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
11. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be processed until the following Monday. Please read our Delivery Policy for further details.
12. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately.
13. Where the goods have been dispatched, you will need to check if the goods can be returned. You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
14. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request we will apply our refund policy. Not all goods can be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
15. Where you have ordered custom made or altered products you may not be able to cancel for a full refund. Please refer to our returns policy for full details.
16. Blaze Manufacturing Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use or misuse of any items that have been ordered on this website.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.