Aspirating Smoke Detector
The VESDA VFT is a unique and versatile high-sensitivity ASD that is able to pinpoint the source of incipient smoke to speed response, enhance investigation, and minimize business disruption and downtime.
This advanced detector provides intelligent addressibility to identify up to 15 protected areas via microbore air-sampling tubes.
- VFT-15: 0.01% to 20% obscuration/m (0.003% to 6.10% obscuration/ft)
- VFT:15-C: 1% to 20% obscuration/m (0.3% to 6.10% obscuration/ft)
- 4 Alarms - Alert, Action, Fire 1, Fire 2
- 15 x 50 m (15 x 164 ft) microbore sampling tubes
- Enhanced 0.7 bar rotary vane vacuum pump
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- RS232 and RS485 Modbus
- 5 relay outputs
- Optional relay module
- Coverage area of up to 1,500 m2 (16,150 sq ft)
Find Out More:
|Product Line Brochure:||VESDA|
|Model Numbers:||VFT-15 / VFT-15-C|
For further information on our design, installation, commissioning and maintenance capabilities please contact Blaze Manufacturing Solutions Ltd.